PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT SPORT HUNTING FROM A HELICOPTER. GUNNERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN AN AERIAL DEPREDATION PROGRAM.
1. Possess a valid Texas Hunting License
2. Sign a release and indemnification statement for both the landowner and our company protecting both the landowner AND our company in the event that YOU, the Hunter, inadvertently shoot an object/lifeform, etc. YOU, the hunter, are LIABLE & will be held financially responsible if you damage our aircraft.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Only two shooters in the aircraft at one time. You may alternate gunners as you wish.
2. You may bring a rifle bolt action or semi automatic (must have a shell catcher if semi automatic). NO FULL AUTO RIFLES ALLOWED!
3. ALL paperwork must be on file prior to the hunt. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. ***COMBINED WEIGHT LIMIT OF THE TWO GUNNERS CANNOT EXCEED 480 LBS***
2013 - 2014 Helicopter Pig/Hog Depredation Hunts
We are acting as landowner agents performing the service of helicopter hog hunting and will be selling gunner seats in the R44, a 4 seater helicopter. We have acess to 6 R44 Helicopters and over 650,000 acres of private land. This service is not sport hunting but a depredation hunt to help the landowner control his population of feral hogs. This means that as a private hunter, you are now allowed by the State of Texas to pay for the right to perform as the gunner and shoot feral hogs from a helicopter as part of a feral hog depredation program.
This video demonstrates the experience and professionalism of our pilots. We use only professional, proficient ,courteous pilots that will exceed your expectations.
What sets us apart from other companies?
** 6 R44 Helicopters
** Over 650,000 acres of private land rotated on each hunt